1. Place sauce pouch in a bowl with warm running water to thaw. CAUTION: Do not microwave sauce pouch.
2. Preheat non-stick skillet on MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add 1 Tbsp. of oil and shrimp, cover and sauté until crispy, stirring frequently for 4-6 minutes. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
3. Add vegetables and 1 tsp. of water to skillet. Stir, cover and cook for 4-6 minutes.
4. While vegetables are cooking, cut a small slit in rice pouch and place in microwave. Cook on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove cover from vegetables, add sauce, stir and heat thoroughly for about 1 minute. Mix in cooked shrimp to vegetables and sauce. Serve over rice.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Directions based on 1100 Watt microwave. Microwaves vary, adjust cooking times as needed. Product should be heated to an internal temperature of 165°F.
IngredientsRICE (RICE, WATER), SAUCE (WATER, SUGAR, ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE, RICE VINEGAR, SOY SAUCE [WATER, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT], CORN STARCH, TOMATO PASTE, SHALLOTS, GARLIC, LEMONGRASS, ORANGE PEEL, GINGER, CHICKEN BASE [ROASTED CHICKEN, SALT, SUGAR, YEAST EXTRACT, CHICKEN FAT, CORN STARCH, POTATO STARCH, ONION POWDER, TURMERIC, NATURAL FLAVORING], TOASTED SESAME OIL, CILANTRO, SOYBEAN OIL, SPICE), CRISPY SHRIMP (SHRIMP, ENRICHED BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], WATER, BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, LEAVENING [SODIUM BICARBONATE, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE], MODIFIED CORN STARCH, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL [COTTONSEED AND/OR SOYBEAN], SPICE, COTTONSEED OIL, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA [COLOR], HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, DEXTROSE, XANTHAN GUM, SOYBEAN OIL, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE [FOR MOISTURE RETENTION], SODIUM BISULFITE [AS A PRESERVATIVE], VEGETABLES (BROCCOLI, CARROTS, RED BELL PEPPERS, ONIONS, BABY CORN COB, GREEN ONIONS).
CONTAINS: CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH (SHRIMP), SOY, WHEAT.