Recommended Thawing Instructions:
1. Remove frozen cocktail claws from all packaging.
2. Place cocktail claws in a colander with a plate underneath.
3. Cover with plastic and refrigerate overnight.
4. Rinse lightly with cold water and let drain for approximately two minutes.
Quick Thawing Instructions:
1. Place frozen cocktail claws into a colander and rinse with cold running water for approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
2. While rinsing, slowly rotate the claws to ensure thawing.
3. Let drain for 3 minutes before serving.