Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 9 minutes, flip, and bake additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in pan for about 1 minute over medium-high heat.
2. Reduce to medium heat. Carefully add crab cakes to pan and cook 3 ½ minutes, flip, and cook an additional 2 minutes until golden brown.
3. Place on paper towels to remove excess oil before serving.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
Quick Thaw in Microwave:
1. Remove crab cakes from all packaging and place on a microwavable plate.
2. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds.
Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
IngredientsINGREDIENTS: CRAB MEAT, SAUCE (SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, EGG, ACETIC ACID, SUGAR, SALT, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE [MALT VINEGAR, SPIRIT VINEGAR, MOLASSES, SUGAR, SALT, ANCHOVIES, TAMARIND EXTRACT, ONIONS, GARLIC, SPICE, SPICE FLAVOR], MUSTARD POWDER, XANTHAN GUM AND TARA GUM [STABILIZERS], SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, AND DISODIUM EDTA [PRESERVATIVES]), BREADCRUMBS (WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, SUGAR, YEAST), SEAFOOD SEASONING (SALT, SPICES, PAPRIKA), PARSLEY.
CONTAINS: CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH (CRAB), EGG, FISH (ANCHOVIES), WHEAT.