Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all Crab Imperial Stuffing ingredients
except bread crumbs and crab meat.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over crab meat. Add
egg mixture next to crab meat, tossing gently until well blended.
- Lightly salt and pepper the fillets and place on greased baking sheet.
- Top each fillet with the crab meat mixture, wrapping the fish fillets partially around the stuffing.
- Bake at 375°F for about 20 to 25 minutes. In the last few minutes of cooking, brush fish with melted butter, if desired.
- Lightly sprinkle with paprika and serve with lemon slices.