Phillips Quick Fry Crab Cake Sliders consist of lumps of crab meat and a traditional Maryland-style base of mayonnaise, breadcrumbs, mustard, and Worcestershire. A touch of butter ensures that they cook up to a rich, golden brown perfection every time. Phillips Quick Fry Crab Cake Sliders are a convenient way to add an on-trend seafood option to your menu.
Deep Fry from Frozen:
1. Heat a deep fryer to 350°F.
2. Deep fry for 3 ½ to 3 ¾ minutes until golden brown and internal temperature is 165°.
3. Drain off excess oil & hold hot for service.
Sauté from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 tsp vegetable oil (or butter substitute i.e. Phase) on medium heat.
2. Place cakes in the pan (or griddle) and sauté 1 ¾ minutes.
3. Flip the crab cakes and cook an additional 1 minute until golden brown.
4. Crab cakes are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
Ingredients: Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [Stabilizers], Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, And Calcium Disodium Edta [Preservatives]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seafood Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika),Parsley. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Add zest to your menu with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your best-selling appetizers.
Make a delicious first impression with irresistible Phillips appetizers. Simply serve as starters or snacks, or add sides and sauces for patron-pleasing entrées.