Phillips Quick Fry Crab Cake Sliders consist of lumps of crab meat and a traditional Maryland-style base of mayonnaise, breadcrumbs, mustard, and Worcestershire. A touch of butter ensures that they cook up to a rich, golden brown perfection every time. Phillips Quick Fry Crab Cake Sliders are a convenient way to add an on-trend seafood option to your menu.
Item #36464Download spec sheet
Deep Fry from Frozen:
1. Heat a deep fryer to 350°F.
2. Deep fry for 3 ½ to 3 ¾ minutes until golden brown and internal temperature is 165°.
3. Drain off excess oil & hold hot for service.
Sauté from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 tsp vegetable oil (or butter substitute i.e. Phase) on medium heat.
2. Place cakes in the pan (or griddle) and sauté 1 ¾ minutes.
3. Flip the crab cakes and cook an additional 1 minute until golden brown.
4. Crab cakes are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
Ingredients: Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [Stabilizers], Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, And Calcium Disodium Edta [Preservatives]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seafood Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika),Parsley. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Classic seafood soups developed from original family recipes, chock full of the made-from-scratch flavor customers love and ready to serve in just minutes.
Simplify seafood with our new line of Pasteurized Proteins! No artificial preservatives, colorings, flavorings, or sweeteners added, so all you taste is delicious seafood.