Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for 1 minute over MEDIUM heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
3. Place on paper towels to remove oil before serving.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 14 minutes, flip, and bake additional 7-10 minutes until golden brown.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: remove crab cakes from all packaging and place on a microwavable plate. Heat on HIGH for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
IngredientsINGREDIENTS: SAUCE (SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, ACETIC ACID, MUSTARD SAUCE [ACETIC ACID, WATER, MUSTARD FLOUR, SALT, TURMERIC, XANTHAN GUM], EGG, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE [MALT VINEGAR, SPIRIT VINEGAR, MOLASSES, SUGAR, SALT, ANCHOVIES, TAMARIND EXTRACT, ONIONS, GARLIC, SPICE, SPICE FLAVOR], SALT, SUGAR, SEASONING [SALT, SPICES, PAPRIKA], MUSTARD POWDER, XANTHAN GUM [STABILIZER], TARA GUM [STABILIZER], SPICES), CRAB MEAT, BREAD CRUMBS (WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, SUGAR, YEAST), RED BELL PEPPERS, ONIONS, GREEN BELL PEPPERS, SEAFOOD SEASONING (SALT, SPICES, PAPRIKA), PARSLEY, GREEN ONION.
CONTAINS: CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH (CRAB), EGG, FISH (ANCHOVIES), WHEAT