Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking.
Bake from Frozen (recommended):
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Place crab cakes on bottom rack of oven. Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake additional 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
Pan Sauté from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for about 1 minute over MEDIUM heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan and cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Place on paper towels to remove excess oil before serving.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: place on a microwavable plate. Heat on HIGH for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
IngredientsINGREDIENTS: CRAB MEAT, SHRIMP (SHRIMP, SALT, TRIPOLYPHOPHATE), SAUCE (SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, EGGS, ACETIC ACID, SUGAR, SALT, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE [MALT VINEGAR, SPIRIT VINEGAR, MOLASSES, SUGAR, SALT, ANCHOVIES, TAMARIND EXTRACT, ONIONS, GARLIC, SPICE, SPICE FLAVOR], MUSTARD POWDER, XANTHAN GUM AND TARA GUM [STABILIZERS], CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA [SEQUESTRANT]), BREADCRUMBS (WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, SUGAR, YEAST), RED BELL PEPPERS, CELERY, ONION, EGG WHITE POWDER, MODIFIED TAPIOCA STARCH, SEASONING (DEHYDRATED GARLIC AND ONION, SALT, PAPRIKA, SPICES, SILICON DIOXIDE [TO PREVENT CAKING]), SALT.
CONTAINS: CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH (CRAB, SHRIMP), EGG, FISH (ANCHOVIES), WHEAT.