Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for 1 minute over MEDIUM-HIGH heat.
2. Reduce to MEDIUM heat. Carefully add crab cakes to pan and cook 3½ minutes, flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
3. Place on paper towels to remove oil before serving.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 9 minutes, flip, and bake additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 4-6 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: place on a microwavable plate. Heat on HIGH for 15 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
IngredientsINGREDIENTS: CRAB MEAT, SAUCE (SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, EGG, ACETIC ACID, SUGAR, SALT, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE [MALT VINEGAR, SPIRIT VINEGAR, MOLASSES, SUGAR, SALT, ANCHOVIES, TAMARIND EXTRACT, ONIONS, GARLIC, SPICE, SPICE FLAVOR], MUSTARD POWDER, XANTHAN GUM AND TARA GUM [STABILIZERS]), BREADCRUMBS (WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, SUGAR, YEAST), SEAFOOD SEASONING (SALT, SPICES, PAPRIKA), PARSLEY.
CONTAINS: CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH (CRAB), EGG, FISH (ANCHOVIES), WHEAT.