Phillips Quick Fry Crab Cake Sliders are handcrafted with lumps of premium, wild-caught crab meat in a creamy base of mayonnaise, breadcrumbs and Worcestershire sauce accented by our own exclusive blend of seafood seasonings. These 1.5 oz. sliders cook quickly from thawed or frozen and provide a convenient way to add an on-trend seafood option to your menu. Pair with a trio of dipping sauces (try spicy cocktail, Dijon aioli and lemon tartar) for an innovative appetizer or add Southeast Asian flavor to your menu by serving our sliders with sriracha mayo and a Thai-style cabbage slaw.
Item #36464Product Specs
Deep Fry from Frozen:
1. Heat a deep fryer to 350°F.
2. Deep fry for 3 ½ to 3 ¾ minutes until golden brown and internal temperature is 165°.
3. Drain off excess oil & hold hot for service.
Sauté from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 tsp vegetable oil (or butter substitute i.e. Phase) on medium heat.
2. Place cakes in the pan (or griddle) and sauté 1 ¾ minutes.
3. Flip the crab cakes and cook an additional 1 minute until golden brown.
4. Crab cakes are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
Ingredients: Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [Stabilizers], Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, And Calcium Disodium Edta [Preservatives]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seafood Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika),Parsley. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Phillips Majestic Blue Crab Meat is hand-picked and pasteurized according to Phillips’ strict standards of quality and safety; sourced from Mexico and rated a Good Alternative by Seafood Watch.
Phillips has captured the taste and texture of freshly caught fish & shellfish with our own signature process, and we do it by hand every step of the way.