Irresistibly delicious, packed with flavor, and perfect for grilling! Our Thai Style Seafood Burgers are made with farm-raised shrimp with a 2+ BAP rating and wild caught squid, octopus and pollock accented by authentic Thai seasonings including ginger, coriander and garlic. No artificial colorings, flavorings, preservatives, or sweeteners added. Grill, bake or pan sauté in minutes.
Sauté or Pan Sear:
1. Preheat a skillet on medium heat for 1 minute.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
3. Oil can splatter, carefully add seafood burgers to the skillet.
4. Cook for 5 minutes and flip.
5. Cook for 3 minutes and flip.
6. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes or until seafood burger reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat grill according to manufacturer directions.
2. Grill on each side for 4 to 5 minutes or until seafood burger reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place seafood burger on a lightly greased baking sheet.
3. Place sheet on middle rack of the preheated oven.
4. Bake for 12 minutes and flip seafood burger.
5. Bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until seafood burger reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Seafood burgers should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Pollock, Rice, Shrimp, Squid, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Red Bell Pepper, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spices, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [Stabilizers]), Garlic, Soybean Oil, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Coriander, Fish Sauce (Water, Fish [Anchovies], Salt, Sugar), Ginger, Lemon Juice, Egg Whites, Sesame Oil, Salt, Cumin, Onion Powder, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Black Pepper.
Contains: Fish (Pollock, Anchovies), Crustacean Shellfish (Shrimp), Wheat, Soy, Egg.
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.