Irresistibly delicious, packed with flavor, and perfect for grilling! Our Thai Style Seafood Burgers are made with farm-raised shrimp with a 4-star BAP rating and wild caught squid, octopus and fish accented by authentic Thai seasonings including ginger, coriander and garlic. No artificial colorings, flavorings, preservatives, or sweeteners added. Grill, bake or pan sauté in minutes.
Sauté or Pan Sear:
1. Preheat a skillet on medium heat for 1 minute.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
3. Oil can splatter, carefully add seafood burgers to the skillet.
4. Cook for 5 minutes and flip.
5. Cook for 3 minutes and flip.
6. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes or until seafood burger reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat grill according to manufacturer directions.
2. Grill on each side for 4 to 5 minutes or until seafood burger reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place seafood burger on a lightly greased baking sheet.
3. Place sheet on middle rack of the preheated oven.
4. Bake for 12 minutes and flip seafood burger.
5. Bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until seafood burger reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Seafood burgers should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Pollock, Rice, Shrimp, Squid, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Red Bell Pepper, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spices, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [Stabilizers]), Garlic, Soybean Oil, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Coriander, Fish Sauce (Water, Fish [Anchovies], Salt, Sugar), Ginger, Lemon Juice, Egg Whites, Sesame Oil, Salt, Cumin, Onion Powder, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Chili Pepper, Black Pepper.
Contains: Fish (Pollock, Anchovies), Crustacean Shellfish (Shrimp), Wheat, Soy, Egg.
Make a delicious first impression with irresistible Phillips appetizers. Simple to prep and serve – it’s hard to believe seafood appetizers can be this easy.
Crispy on the outside, tender and moist on the inside! Wild-caught, whole pollock with a light coating of seasoned breadcrumbs for a flavorful crunch in every bite.