- Whisk all salad ingredients together except red pepper, red onion, tomato and crab meat.
- Gently fold in remaining ingredients and chill until ready to serve.
- In separate bowl, whisk molasses, allspice, rum and orange juice together.
- Dip pineapple slices in rum mixture or marinate in mixture for up to 1 hour.
- Grill or broil until edges are caramelized golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Place finished slices back in marinade and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, plate 2 grilled pineapple slices with some marinade on each plate and top with 1/4 of the Calypso Crab Salad.
A sour orange is also known as a bitter orange or Seville orange. It is actually more sour, like a lemon, than sweet. If not available, substitute ½ orange and ½ lemon juice.