- Prepare rice noodles according to package directions.
- As you are rolling summer rolls, individually rehydrate rice paper wrappers according to package instructions.
- Layer center of rehydrated rice paper wrapper with small amounts of rice noodles, lettuce, carrots, cucumber, crab meat & bean sprouts, being careful not to overfill.
- Bring bottom of rice paper wrapper up to cover filling, rolling slightly, then fold in sides of wrapper to enclose edges.
- Add in chopped herbs & continue to roll summer roll until it’s in one cylindrical shape.
- Continue to make rest of summer rolls.
- Cut each summer roll on the bias & garnish with chopped chives, if desired.
Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice, such as Phillips’ Pineapple Sweet Chili Sauce.