Skip to content
- Mix the basil, lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper and sugar in a bowl.
- Slowly whisk in 12 Tbsp. of olive oil, mix well (emulsify).
- Take 4 slices of bread and cover with remaining olive oil and grill on one side until golden brown. You can grill outside in a pan or broil in oven.
- Place one tomato, then cheese and repeat. Until each slice has 2 slices of tomato and 2 slices of cheese.
- Place 4 oz of crab on top of the tomato and cheese slices.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing on top and enjoy.