Phillips Crab Rangoon are a mouth-watering mix of crab meat, cream cheese, and the finest Asian seasonings stuffed inside a crisp, hand-rolled Chinese pastry. Served in traditional Chinese restaurants as part of the dim sum culture throughout Asia, the origins of Crab Rangoon are mysterious and remain unknown. A sweet and spicy chili sauce is included for dipping.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Remove Rangoon from all packaging and place on a baking sheet.
3. Cook for 5 minutes. Turn over and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
4. Rangoon are finished when each side is golden brown and product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
5. Remove from oven and allow Rangoon to stand for 2-3 minutes before serving. Serve with dipping sauce.
Air Fry from Frozen:
1. Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
2. Remove Rangoon from all packaging before cooking.
3. Cook for 5½ to 6½ minutes. Rangoon should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
4. Allow Rangoon to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Serve with dipping sauce.
Based on a 1550-watt Power XL air fryer. Air fryers vary; adjust cooking times as needed.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
For the sauce: Place unopened packet of sauce in warm water until thawed and warmed. Squeeze sauce from packet into cup and serve.
Wrapper (Wheat Flour, Water, Coconut Oil, Salt), Cream Cheese (Milk, Cream, Salt, Vegetable Gum [Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum], Cultures), Crab Meat, Green Onion, Bread Crumb (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Sugar, Salt), Modified Tapioca Starch, Garlic, Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soybean, White Sugar, Wheat Flour, Sodium Benzoate [Preservative], Disodium 5’ Inosinate, Disodium 5’ Guanylate [Flavor Enhancers]), Worcestershire Sauce (Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarinds, Onions, Garlic, Spices, Flavorings), Lime Juice, Oyster Sauce (Water, Sugar, Salt, Oyster Extractives, Modified Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Ammonia Caramel [Color]), Seasoning Sauce (Water, Salt, Wheat, Sugar, Caramel, Acetic Acid, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate [Flavor Enhancers], Seasoning, Dextrose), Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Hot Sauce (Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Ginger, Crab Powder, Soybean Oil.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Milk, Wheat, Soy, And Fish (Anchovy).
Pineapple Sweet Chili Sauce Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Pineapple, Modified Food Starch, Chili, Salt, Vinegar (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid [Acidity Regulator]), Garlic, Pineapple Flavor, Xanthan Gum.
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen crab and seafood cakes, made with our own restaurant-quality brand of crab meat, premium seafood and our time-tested family recipes.
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen Seafood Soups, based on the original family recipes that we’ve used in Phillips Seafood Restaurants for 60 years.