Made from our own original Phillips Seafood Restaurants recipe, Phillips Cream of Crab Soup is a thick-bodied soup coveted for its distinct creamy base and blend of delicate blue swimming crab meat, sherry, onions, celery, and authentic seafood seasonings.
1. Remove bowl from box. Cut 1-inch slit in plastic film to vent.
2. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove plastic film and stir thoroughly. If soup isn’t fully heated, replace plastic film and heat soup on HIGH for up to 1 minute. Use caution as bowl may be hot.
Based on 1100 watt microwave. Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time as needed.
1. Remove bowl from box.
2. Do not remove plastic film from bowl. Flip the bowl over and run under cool water for 30 seconds to loosen the soup.
3. Turn the bowl back over, completely remove film. Place the soup into a pot and heat on LOW, stirring frequently until hot.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Heat to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Water, Light Cream (Milk, Cream), Butter (Cream, Salt), Crab Meat, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Celery, Sherry Cooking Wine (Sherry Wine, Salt, Sulfites), Waxy Rice Starch, Onions, Natural Fish Extract (From Herring), Chicken Stock Base (Chicken Stock, Chicken Flavor, Sea Salt, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Garlic Powder, Vegetable Stock [Carrot, Celery, Onion], Bay, Thyme, Marjoram, Carrot Powder), Crab Extract Concentrate (Natural Crab Extract And Water), Clam Broth Concentrate (Wild Harvest Clams And Clam Broth, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Potato Starch), Sea Salt, Seafood Seasoning (Spices [Including Mustard], Paprika), Lemon Juice Concentrate.
Contains: Milk, Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Fish (Herring).
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen crab and seafood cakes, made with our own restaurant-quality brand of crab meat, premium seafood and our time-tested family recipes.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.