An Eastern Shore favorite, Phillips Maryland Style Crab Soup is chock full of delicious crab meat and vegetables including potatoes, lima beans, carrots, celery, and onions as well as hearty herbs and spices. This traditional crab soup with a light tomato base is one of the signature recipes of Phillips Seafood Restaurants.
1. Remove bowl from box. Cut 1-inch slit in plastic film to vent.
2. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove plastic film and stir thoroughly. If soup isn’t fully heated, replace plastic film and heat soup on HIGH for up to 1 minute. Use caution as bowl may be hot.
Based on 1100 watt microwave. Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time as needed.
1. Remove bowl from box.
2. Do not remove plastic film from bowl. Flip the bowl over and run under cool water for 30 seconds to loosen the soup.
3. Turn the bowl back over, completely remove film. Place the soup into a pot and heat on LOW, stirring frequently until hot.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Heat to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Water, Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Naturally Derived Citric Acid), Crab Meat, Onions, Carrots, Cabbage, Celery, Lima Beans, Potatoes, Tomato Juice (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Tomatoes, Salt, Ascorbic Acid), Crab Base (Cooked Crab Meat, Salt, Butter [Pasteurized Cream, Salt], Modified Food Starch, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Sugar, Natural Flavoring, Onion Powder, Codfish Powder, Shrimp Powder, Guar Gum, Garlic Powder), Corn Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Parsley, Chicken Base (Roasted Chicken Meat, Dried Whey [Milk], Chicken Fat, Sugar, Sea Salt, Potato Starch, Natural Flavoring, Carrot Powder, Chicken Broth, Turmeric), Crab Extract Concentrate (Natural Crab Extract, Water), Apple Cider Vinegar, Ham Base (Cooked Smoked Ham [Ham, Water, Salt, Turbinado Sugar, Cultured Celery Powder, Cherry Powder], Sea Salt, Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavoring, Dried Torula Yeast, Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil, Natural Smoke Flavor), Seafood Seasoning (Salt, Spices [Including Mustard], Paprika).
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Shrimp, Crab), Milk, Fish (Cod), Wheat.
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen crab and seafood cakes, made with our own restaurant-quality brand of crab meat, premium seafood and our time-tested family recipes.