An Eastern Shore favorite, Phillips Maryland Style Crab Soup is chock full of delicious crab meat and vegetables including potatoes, lima beans, carrots, celery, and onions as well as hearty herbs and spices. This traditional crab soup with a light tomato base is one of the signature recipes of Phillips Seafood Restaurants.
1. Remove bowl from box. Cut 1-inch slit in plastic film to vent.
2. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove plastic film and stir thoroughly. If soup isn’t fully heated, replace plastic film and heat soup on HIGH for up to 1 minute. Use caution as bowl may be hot.
Based on 1100 watt microwave. Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time as needed.
1. Remove bowl from box.
2. Do not remove plastic film from bowl. Flip the bowl over and run under cool water for 30 seconds to loosen the soup.
3. Turn the bowl back over, completely remove film. Place the soup into a pot and heat on LOW, stirring frequently until hot.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Heat to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Water, Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid), Crab Meat, Carrots, Skin-On Red Potato, Onions, Corn, Celery, Cabbage, Green Beans, Crab Extract Concentrate (Natural Crab Extract And Water), Tomatoes, Lima Beans, Beef Broth Flavor (Beef Broth [Salt], Natural Flavor), Waxy Rice Starch, Bacon Fat (Rendered Bacon Fat, Tbhq And Citric Acid [To Improve Stability]), Uncured Bacon No Nitrates Or Nitrites Added Except For Those Naturally Occurring In Cultured Celery Juice Powder And Sea Salt (Pork, Salt, Turbinado Sugar, Seasoning [Cultured Celery Juice Powder, Sea Salt]), Sea Salt, Spices, Paprika, Seafood Seasoning (Spices [Including Mustard], Paprika), Pepper Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt).
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab)
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen crab and seafood cakes, made with our own restaurant-quality brand of crab meat, premium seafood and our time-tested family recipes.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.