Phillips Boardwalk Crab Cakes are made with premium, wild-caught claw crab meat in a savory blend of breadcrumbs, onions, peppers and our own exclusive blend of seasonings for mouth-watering, Maryland-style flavor. These cakes require no thaw time before cooking, are easy to bake or pan sauté, and pair beautifully with Phillips Cocktail or Tartar Sauce. Serve on a potato roll with crispy fries and tangy cole slaw to create a seaside classic from the comfort of your kitchen - or give lunch an easy upgrade by topping your favorite salad with our Boardwalk Crab Cakes and a zesty lemon vinaigrette.
|Package||Item Description||Pack Size||Gross Wgt||Net Wgt||W||D||H||Cube||Tie & High||Pallet Count|
|CS||Boardwalk Crab Cakes, (12) 2pk||(12) 2pk||5.6||4.5 oz||7.25||11||5.5||0.254||22 x 11||242|
|EA||Boardwalk Crab Cakes, (2) 3oz||(2) 3oz||7.2||6 oz||3.5||1.25||7||0.018||0 x 0||0|
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for 1 minute over MEDIUM heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
3. Place on paper towels to remove oil before serving.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 14 minutes, flip, and bake additional 7-10 minutes until golden brown.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: remove crab cakes from all packaging and place on a microwavable plate. Heat on HIGH for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
|Shipping Case GTIN-14:||10070057351612|
|Shelf Life in Days:||730|
Shipping Case GTIN-14: 10070057351612
Item Number: 35161
Shelf Life in Days: 730
Gluten Free: No
INGREDIENTS: SAUCE (SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, ACETIC ACID, MUSTARD SAUCE [ACETIC ACID, WATER, MUSTARD FLOUR, SALT, TURMERIC, XANTHAN GUM], EGG, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE [MALT VINEGAR, SPIRIT VINEGAR, MOLASSES, SUGAR, SALT, ANCHOVIES, TAMARIND EXTRACT, ONIONS, GARLIC, SPICE, SPICE FLAVOR], SALT, SUGAR, SEASONING [SALT, SPICES, PAPRIKA], MUSTARD POWDER, XANTHAN GUM [STABILIZER], TARA GUM [STABILIZER], SPICES), CRAB MEAT, BREAD CRUMBS (WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, SUGAR, YEAST), RED BELL PEPPERS, ONIONS, GREEN BELL PEPPERS, SEAFOOD SEASONING (SALT, SPICES, PAPRIKA), PARSLEY, GREEN ONION.
CONTAINS: CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH (CRAB), EGG, FISH (ANCHOVIES), WHEAT.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 21g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 18g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|Vitamin D 2mcg 10%||Calcium 43mg 4%|
|Iron 1mg 6%||Potassium 93mg 2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: