1. Remove bowl from box. Cut 1-inch slit in plastic film to vent.
2. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove plastic film and stir thoroughly. If soup isn’t fully heated, replace plastic film and heat soup on HIGH for up to 1 minute. Use caution as bowl may be hot.
Based on 1100 watt microwave. Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time as needed.
1. Remove bowl from box.
2. Do not remove plastic film from bowl. Flip the bowl over and run under cool water for 30 seconds to loosen the soup.
3. Turn the bowl back over, completely remove film. Place the soup into a pot and heat on LOW, stirring frequently until hot.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Heat to an internal temperature of 165°F.
IngredientsINGREDIENTS: WATER, LIGHT CREAM (MILK, CREAM), LOBSTER MEAT, BUTTER (CREAM, NATURAL FLAVORINGS), SHERRY COOKING WINE (SHERRY WINE, SALT, SULFITES), LOBSTER CONCENTRATE (LOBSTER, SALT), LONG GRAIN WHITE RICE FLOUR, WAXY RICE STARCH, CLAM BROTH CONCENTRATE (WILD HARVEST CLAMS AND CLAM BROTH, NATURAL FLAVOR, SEA SALT, POTATO STARCH), CHICKEN STOCK BASE (CHICKEN STOCK, CHICKEN FLAVOR, SEA SALT, YEAST EXTRACT, CHICKEN FAT, GARLIC POWDER, VEGETABLE STOCK [CARROT, CELERY, ONION], BAY, THYME, MARJORAM, CARROT POWDER), SUGAR, TOMATO PASTE, SEA SALT, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, SPICES.
CONTAINS: MILK, CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH (LOBSTER).