Rich with the briny flavor of gourmet hand-shucked sea clams in a hearty tomato broth, Phillips Manhattan Clam Chowder is our warm and comforting version of the Long Island classic. Each bowl is packed with russet potatoes, onions, celery, carrots and green peppers accented by bacon and a dash of hot sauce. Savory clam juice combined with tomatoes creates a light, refreshing base while garlic, parsley, celery seeds, and thyme add robust, full-bodied flavor.
Item #45095Product Specs
1. Remove bowl from box. Cut 1-inch slit in plastic film to vent.
2. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove plastic film and stir thoroughly. If soup isn’t fully heated, replace plastic film and heat soup on HIGH for up to 1 minute. Use caution as bowl may be hot.
Based on 1100-watt microwave. Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time as needed.
1. Remove bowl from box.
2. Do not remove plastic film from bowl. Flip the bowl over and run under cool water for 30 seconds to loosen the soup.
3. Turn the bowl back over, completely remove film. Place the soup into a pot and heat on LOW, stirring frequently until hot.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Heat to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Naturally Derived Citirc Acid), Clams, Clam Juice, Water, Russet Potatoes, Onions, Celery, Carrots, Green Pepper, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavoring), Bacon (Pork With No Nitrites Or Nitrates Added Except Those In Naturally Occurring In Celery Powder, Water, Salt, Sugar, Cultured Celery Powder, Natural Flavor [Water, Natural Flavors]), Tomato Paste (Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Citric Acid), Concentrated Clam Broth, Parsley, Hot Sauce (Water, Peppers [Arbol And Piquin], Salt, Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Spices, Xanthan Gum), Garlic (Garlic, Water, Citric Acid [As Preservative]), Clam Broth (Clam Broth, Maltodextrin), Modified Food Starch, Thyme, Celery Seeds, Pepper.
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen crab and seafood cakes, made with our own restaurant-quality brand of crab meat, premium seafood and our time-tested family recipes.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.