Our new Red Curry Seafood Soup combines sweet, nutty coconut milk with the spicy heat of red curry paste and a dash of savory fish sauce. Loaded with plump shrimp, clams, crab claws, octopus and squid accented by galangal, lemongrass, garlic and lime leaves, every spoonful delivers aromatic bursts of Thai-inspired flavor. We add hearty carrots, mushrooms and onions to make this an ideal meal for one, or try serving over jasmine rice with fresh lime, cilantro and basil for a filling and flavorful entrée.
Item #45093Product Specs
1. Remove bowl from box. Cut 1-inch slit in plastic film to vent.
2. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove plastic film and stir thoroughly. If soup isn’t fully heated, replace plastic film and heat soup on HIGH for up to 1 minute. Use caution as bowl may be hot.
Based on 1100-watt microwave. Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time as needed.
1. Remove bowl from box.
2. Do not remove plastic film from bowl. Flip the bowl over and run under cool water for 30 seconds to loosen the soup.
3. Turn the bowl back over, completely remove film. Place the soup into a pot and heat on LOW, stirring frequently until hot.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Heat to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water), Water, Red Curry Paste (Dried Red Chili, Garlic, Lemongrass, Salt, Shallot, Galangal, Shrimp Paste [Shrimp, Salt], Kaffir Lime Peel, Pepper),Carrots, Mushrooms, Onion, Octopus, Squid, Canola Oil, Clams, Shrimp, Modified Food Starch, Squid Fish Sauce (Anchovy, Salt, Sugar), Red Pepper, Bamboo Shoots, Clam Juice, Coconut Sugar (Coconut Syrup), Shrimp Base (Cooked Shrimp, Salt, Butter [Pasteurized Cream, Salt], Natural Flavoring, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dried Whey, Modified Food Starch, Onion Powder, Dextrose, Tomato, Garlic Powder) Basil, Crab Claw, Sugar, Kaffir Lime Leaves, Salt.
Contains: Coconut, Crustacean Shellfish (Shrimp, Crab), Fish (Anchovy), Milk, Soy.
Phillips has been crafting superior seafood products for four generations, using the highest quality ingredients & time-tested recipes perfected by our chefs.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.