Made from our own original Phillips Seafood Restaurants recipe, Phillips Cream of Crab Soup is a thick-bodied soup coveted for its distinct creamy base and blend of delicate blue swimming crab meat, sherry, onions, celery, and authentic seafood seasonings.
Item #45056Product Specs
1. Remove bowl from box. Cut 1-inch slit in plastic film to vent.
2. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove plastic film and stir thoroughly. If soup isn’t fully heated, replace plastic film and heat soup on HIGH for up to 1 minute. Use caution as bowl may be hot.
Based on 1100 watt microwave. Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time as needed.
1. Remove bowl from box.
2. Do not remove plastic film from bowl. Flip the bowl over and run under cool water for 30 seconds to loosen the soup.
3. Turn the bowl back over, completely remove film. Place the soup into a pot and heat on LOW, stirring frequently until hot.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Heat to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Water, Cream, Crab, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Celery, Flour (Unbleached Hard Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Food Starch, Sherry, Onions, Crab Base (Cooked Crab Meat, Salt, Butter [Pasteurized Cream, Salt], Modified Food Starch, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Sugar, Natural Flavoring, Onion Powder, Shrimp Powder, Codfish Powder, Guar Gum, Garlic Powder), Chicken Base (Roasted Chicken Meat, Dried Whey [Milk], Chicken Fat, Sugar, Potato Starch, Natural Flavoring, Carrot Powder, Chicken Broth, Turmeric), Sea Salt, Seasoning (Salt, Spices [Including Mustard], Paprika), Crab Extract Concentrate (Water, Crab), Clam Broth Concentrate (Wild Harvested Clams And Clam Broth, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Non Gmo Potato Starch), Lemon Juice, Sea Salt.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Shrimp, Crab), Milk, Fish (Cod), Wheat.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.