Our version of the classic cream-based clam chowder, Phillips New England Clam Chowder is rich with tender chopped sea clams, butter, potatoes, onions, celery, and a blend of spices simmered in a classic, creamy chowder.
Item #45020Product Specs
1. Remove bowl from box. Cut 1-inch slit in plastic film to vent.
2. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove plastic film and stir thoroughly. If soup isn’t fully heated, replace plastic film and heat soup on HIGH for up to 1 minute. Use caution as bowl may be hot.
Based on 1100 watt microwave. Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time as needed.
1. Remove bowl from box.
2. Do not remove plastic film from bowl. Flip the bowl over and run under cool water for 30 seconds to loosen the soup.
3. Turn the bowl back over, completely remove film. Place the soup into a pot and heat on LOW, stirring frequently until hot.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Heat to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Water, Light Cream (Milk, Cream), Clams, Clam Juice, Potatoes, Flour (Unbleached Hard Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Concentrated Clam Broth, Celery, Modified Food Starch, Onions, Bacon (Pork With No Nitrites Or Nitrates Added Except Those Naturally Occurring In Celery Powder, Water, Salt, Sugar, Cultured Celery Powder, Natural Flavor [Water, Natural Flavors]), Chicken Base (Roasted Chicken Meat, Dried Whey [Milk], Chicken Fat, Sugar, Sea Salt, Potato Starch, Natural Flavoring, Carrot Powder, Chicken Broth, Turmeric), Salt, Clam Broth (Clam Broth, Maltodextrin), Parsley, Lemon Juice, Garlic (Garlic, Water, Citric Acid [As Preservative]), Thyme, Pepper.
Contains: Milk, Wheat.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.