Our version of the classic cream-based clam chowder, Phillips New England Clam Chowder is rich with tender chopped sea clams, butter, potatoes, onions, celery, and a blend of spices simmered in a classic, creamy chowder.
1. Remove bowl from box. Cut 1-inch slit in plastic film to vent.
2. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove plastic film and stir thoroughly. If soup isn’t fully heated, replace plastic film and heat soup on HIGH for up to 1 minute. Use caution as bowl may be hot.
Based on 1100 watt microwave. Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time as needed.
1. Remove bowl from box.
2. Do not remove plastic film from bowl. Flip the bowl over and run under cool water for 30 seconds to loosen the soup.
3. Turn the bowl back over, completely remove film. Place the soup into a pot and heat on LOW, stirring frequently until hot.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Heat to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Water, Light Cream (Milk, Cream), Surf Clams, Skin-On Red Potato, Clam Broth Concentrate (Wild Harvest Clams And Clam Broth, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Potato Starch), Long Grain White Rice Flour, Bacon Fat (Rendered Bacon Fat, Tbhq And Citric Acid Added To Improve Stability), Celery, Waxy Rice Starch, Onions, Uncured Bacon No Nitrates Or Nitrites Added Except For Those Naturally Occurring In Cultured Celery Juice Powder And Sea Salt (Pork, Salt, Turbinado Sugar, Seasoning [Cultured Celery Juice Powder, Sea Salt]), Concentrated Clam Broth, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Garlic, Spices.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen crab and seafood cakes, made with our own restaurant-quality brand of crab meat, premium seafood and our time-tested family recipes.
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.