Our version of the classic cream-based clam chowder, Phillips New England Clam Chowder is rich with tender chopped sea clams, butter, potatoes, onions, celery, and a blend of spices simmered in a classic, creamy chowder.
1. Remove bowl from box. Cut 1-inch slit in plastic film to vent.
2. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully remove plastic film and stir thoroughly. If soup isn’t fully heated, replace plastic film and heat soup on HIGH for up to 1 minute. Use caution as bowl may be hot.
Based on 1100 watt microwave. Microwaves vary, adjust cooking time as needed.
1. Remove bowl from box.
2. Do not remove plastic film from bowl. Flip the bowl over and run under cool water for 30 seconds to loosen the soup.
3. Turn the bowl back over, completely remove film. Place the soup into a pot and heat on LOW, stirring frequently until hot.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot. Heat to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Water, Cream, Clams, Potatoes, Flour (Unbleached Hard Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Clam Broth Concentrate, Celery, Modified Food Starch, Onions, Bacon (Pork Not Preserved With Nitrites Or Nitrates, Water, Salt, Sugar, Cultured Celery Powder, Natural Flavor [Water, Natural Flavors]), Chicken Base (Roasted Chicken Meat, Dried Whey [Milk], Chicken Fat, Sugar, Sea Salt, Potato Starch, Natural Flavoring, Carrot Powder, Chicken Broth, Turmeric), Clam Broth Flavor (Dehydrated Clam Broth, Maltodextrin), Parsley, Lemon Juice, Garlic (Garlic, Water, Citric Acid [As A Preservative]), Thyme, Pepper.
Contains: Milk, Wheat.
Simplify seafood with our new line of Pasteurized Proteins! No artificial preservatives, colorings, flavorings, or sweeteners added, so all you taste is delicious seafood.
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen crab and seafood cakes, made with our own restaurant-quality brand of crab meat, premium seafood and our time-tested family recipes.