Crab Salad with Grilled Mango
- Mix lime juice, mayonnaise, chili sauce, Tabasco, and cilantro together.
- Gently fold in crab meat and set aside, chilled and covered, until ready to serve.
- Grill mango by placing slices across the grates over high heat 30 seconds – 1 min. per side just to achieve grill marks on the fruit.
- In a separate bowl, toss baby spinach with dressing and place in a chilled bowl or on a chilled plate.
- Place grilled mango slices decoratively around.
- Place a mound of crab salad in the middle and sprinkle onion slivers over the top.