Our Tavern Crab Cakes deliver back-of-house flavor and appearance without the time-consuming prep work. This value-driven cake is packed with premium, wild-caught crab meat and savory seasonings in a creamy Maryland-style mix with a base of mayonnaise, breadcrumbs and Worcestershire sauce. Create a classic crab cake sandwich platter by serving on a toasted brioche bun with fries, cole slaw and tartar sauce, or make an unforgettable entrée by stuffing portabella mushrooms with our Tavern Crab Cakes and topping with melted Cheddar and chopped parsley.
Item #35025Product Specs
Pan Fry from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan over medium-high heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip cakes, reduce heat to medium and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
2. Remove packaging and place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Cook for 13 minutes and flip the cakes.
4. Cook for an additional 4-6 minutes.
5. Product is finished when an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
Bake From Thawed:
1. Preheat convection oven to 350°F.
2. Place cakes on oiled sheet pan and bake at 350°F for 7-9 minutes.
3. Flip cakes and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
4. Product is finished when an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
Crab, Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Contains Less Than 2% Of High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Mustard Seed, Calcium Disodium EDTA added to protect flavor, Garlic, Onion), Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast Salt), Celery, Eggs (Whole Egg, Citric Acid [to preserve color], 0.15% Water added as carrier for Citric Acid), Onions, Dijon Mustard (Distilled Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Chardonnay Wine, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Spices, Turmeric), Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled White Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Water, Salt, Onions, Anchovies, Garlic, Cloves, Tamarind Extract, Natural Flavorings, Chili Pepper Extract), Lemon Juice, Seafood Seasoning (Salt, Spices [including Mustard], Paprika), Parsley, Sugar.
Contains: Crustacean Fish (Crab), Eggs, Wheat, Fish (Anchovies).
Phillips has captured the taste and texture of freshly caught fish & shellfish with our own signature process, and we do it by hand every step of the way.
Phillips Majestic Blue Crab Meat is hand-picked and pasteurized according to Phillips’ strict standards of quality and safety; sourced from Mexico and rated a Good Alternative by Seafood Watch.