Each 3-ounce Phillips Maryland Style Crab Cake is packed full of sweet, flavorful crab meat. A creamy Maryland style mix is accented by hints of tangy mustard and zesty lemon. Easy to bake or pan sauté, Phillips Maryland Style Crab Cakes offer a convenient, restaurant-quality meal that you can prepare at home.
Item #38193Product Specs
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Bake From Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
2. Bake for 13 minutes, flip, and bake an additional 4-6 minutes until golden brown.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for 3 minutes over MEDIUM-HIGH heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes. Flip cakes, reduce heat to MEDIUM and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
3. Place on paper towels to remove excess oil before serving.
Thawing Cakes: Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
Quick Thaw in Microwave:
1. Remove crab cakes from all packaging and place on a microwavable plate.
2. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds.
Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Frozen Crab Meat 63.96% (contain 0.28% (equal to 2.8g/kg) Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Sauce 25.80% (contain Soybean Oil 50.000%, Water 25.020%, Whole Egg powder, 10.000%, Acetic Acid 8.000%, Sugar 3.000%, Modiﬁed starch (tapioca based) 1.875%, Salt 1.000%, Yellow Mustard seed powder 1.000%, Xanthan Gum (Stabilizers) 0.100%, Breadcrumbs 7.53% contain Wheat, Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast Powder Egg White 1%, Parsley 1.20%, Seasoning 0.51% (contain Salt 45 to 60%) and Spices (Yellow mustard seed powder 10 to 20%, Paprika (dried) <10%, Allspice <10%, Basil <10%, Bay Leaves <10%, Black Pepper <10%, Cardamom <10%, Celery Seed <10%, Cloves <10%, Ginger <10%, Nutmeg <10%, Oregano <10%, Red Pepper <10%, Thyme Leaves <10%).
Our extensive line of frozen Seafood Soups & Pastas are based on the original family recipes that we’ve used in Phillips Seafood Restaurants for 60 years.
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen crab and seafood cakes, made with our own restaurant-quality brand of crab meat, premium seafood and our time-tested family recipes.