Our value-driven Coastal Crab Cake is made with premium, wild-caught crab meat seasoned with red and green peppers in a creamy Maryland-style mix of mayonnaise, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce and tangy mustard. Enjoy on a pretzel roll with a side of fries and slaw for a traditional crab cake sandwich or create an Asian-inspired entrée by pairing our Coastal cake with Phillips Pineapple Sweet Chili Sauce and a Thai-style cucumber salad.
Item #35180Product Specs
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for 1 minute over medium heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
3. Place on paper towels to remove oil before serving.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: place on a microwavable plate. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum and Tara Gum [Stabilizers]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Parsley, Seasoning Blend (Salt, Spices, Paprika).
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Our extensive line of frozen Seafood Soups & Pastas are based on the original family recipes that we’ve used in Phillips Seafood Restaurants for 60 years.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.
Make a delicious first impression with irresistible Phillips appetizers. Simple to prep and serve – it’s hard to believe seafood appetizers can be this easy.
Maryland is famous for crabs, and Phillips is the premier restaurant for award-winning crab cakes!View Our Locations
Phillips makes it easy to receive quality seafood from the name you've come to trust.View Available Products