Our value-driven Coastal Crab Cake is made with premium, wild-caught crab meat seasoned with red and green peppers in a creamy Maryland-style mix of mayonnaise, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce and tangy mustard. Enjoy on a pretzel roll with a side of fries and slaw for a traditional crab cake sandwich or create an Asian-inspired entrée by pairing our Coastal cake with Phillips Pineapple Sweet Chili Sauce and a Thai-style cucumber salad.
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for 1 minute over medium heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
3. Place on paper towels to remove oil before serving.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: place on a microwavable plate. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum and Tara Gum [Stabilizers]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Parsley, Seasoning Blend (Salt, Spices, Paprika).
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Crispy on the outside, tender and moist on the inside! Wild-caught, whole pollock with a light coating of seasoned breadcrumbs for a flavorful crunch in every bite.
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.