Satisfy your need for healthy offerings with this on-trend alternative to the traditional burger. Made with responsibly sourced, 100% ground Yellowfin tuna and combined with select seasonings to create a “just off the grill” flavor that will keep them coming back for more. Serve with a dollop of wasabi mayonnaise on a sesame bun or top with sliced avocado and fresh tomato salsa.
Sauté or Pan Sear:
1. Preheat a skillet on medium heat for 1 minute.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
3. Oil can splatter, carefully add tuna burgers to the skillet.
4. Cook for 5 minutes and flip.
5. Cook for 3 minutes and flip.
6. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes or until tuna burger reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat grill according to manufacturer directions.
2. Grill on each side for 4 to 5 minutes or until tuna burger reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place tuna burger on a lightly greased baking sheet.
3. Place sheet on middle rack of the preheated oven.
4. Bake for 12 minutes and flip tuna burger.
5. Bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until tuna burger reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Tuna, Rice, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic,Spice, Spice Flavor), Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [Stabilizers]), Soybean Oil, Garlic, Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour,Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Coriander, Parsley, Salt, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Oregano.
Contains: Fish (Tuna and Anchovies), Wheat, Egg
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen Seafood Soups, based on the original family recipes that we’ve used in Phillips Seafood Restaurants for 60 years.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.