Our Yellowfin Tuna Burgers are sustainably sourced, loaded with protein and a healthy, delicious alternative to boring beef burgers. Made with pole and line caught, ground Yellowfin tuna combined with a unique blend of seasonings including garlic, coriander and oregano to create a “just off the grill” flavor, these burgers will keep them coming back for more! Serve with a dollop of wasabi mayonnaise on a sesame bun or top with sliced avocado and fresh tomato salsa.
Item #36673Product Specs
Sauté or Pan Sear:
1. Preheat a skillet on medium heat for 1 minute.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
3. Oil can splatter, carefully add tuna burgers to the skillet.
4. Cook for 5 minutes and flip.
5. Cook for 3 minutes and flip.
6. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes or until tuna burger reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat grill according to manufacturer directions.
2. Grill on each side for 4 to 5 minutes or until tuna burger reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place tuna burger on a lightly greased baking sheet.
3. Place sheet on middle rack of the preheated oven.
4. Bake for 12 minutes and flip tuna burger.
5. Bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until tuna burger reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Tuna, Rice, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor), Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [Stabilizers]), Soybean Oil, Garlic, Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Coriander, Parsley, Salt, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Oregano.
Contains: Fish (Tuna and Anchovies), Wheat, Egg.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.