Satisfy your need for healthy offerings with this on-trend alternative to the traditional burger. Made with responsibly sourced, 100% ground Yellowfin tuna and combined with select seasonings to create a “just off the grill” flavor that will keep them coming back for more. Serve with a dollop of wasabi mayonnaise on a sesame bun or top with sliced avocado and fresh tomato salsa.
Sauté or Pan Sear:
1. Preheat a skillet on medium heat for 1 minute.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
3. Oil can splatter, carefully add tuna burgers to the skillet.
4. Cook for 5 minutes and flip.
5. Cook for 3 minutes and flip.
6. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes or until tuna burger reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat grill according to manufacturer directions.
2. Grill on each side for 4 to 5 minutes or until tuna burger reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place tuna burger on a lightly greased baking sheet.
3. Place sheet on middle rack of the preheated oven.
4. Bake for 12 minutes and flip tuna burger.
5. Bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until tuna burger reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Tuna, Rice, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic,Spice, Spice Flavor), Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [Stabilizers]), Soybean Oil, Garlic, Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour,Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Coriander, Parsley, Salt, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Oregano.
Contains: Fish (Tuna and Anchovies), Wheat, Egg
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen Seafood Soups, based on the original family recipes that we’ve used in Phillips Seafood Restaurants for 60 years.
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.