Just in time for grilling season! Our Yellowfin Tuna Burgers are sustainably sourced, loaded with protein and a healthy, delicious alternative to boring beef burgers. Made with Pole & Line caught, 100% ground Yellowfin Tuna blended with select seasonings for that “just off the grill” flavor everyone will love. No artificial colorings, flavorings, preservatives, or sweeteners added. Grill, bake or pan sauté in minutes.
Sauté or Pan Sear:
1. Preheat a skillet on medium heat for 1 minute.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
3. Oil can splatter, carefully add tuna burgers to the skillet.
4. Cook for 5 minutes and flip.
5. Cook for 3 minutes and flip.
6. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes or until tuna burger reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat grill according to manufacturer directions.
2. Grill on each side for 4 to 5 minutes or until tuna burger reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place tuna burger on a lightly greased baking sheet.
3. Place sheet on middle rack of the preheated oven.
4. Bake for 12 minutes and flip tuna burger.
5. Bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until tuna burger reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Tuna, Rice, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor), Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [Stabilizers]), Soybean Oil, Garlic, Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Coriander, Parsley, Salt, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Oregano.
Contains: Fish (Tuna and Anchovies), Wheat, Egg.
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen Seafood Soups, based on the original family recipes that we’ve used in Phillips Seafood Restaurants for 60 years.