- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature and soften.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp. parsley, dry mustard and seafood seasoning.
- Stir in 7 1/2 ounces cheddar cheese and 4 ounces mozzarella cheese. Mix well.
- Gently fold in crab meat by hand until evenly distributed throughout mixture. Be careful not to break apart the meat.
- Pour mixture into 9-inch lightly greased pie or quiche pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and parsley.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbling.
Serving suggestion: serve with choice of crackers, tortilla chips, sliced vegetables or French bread. Also try serving in a hollowed out bread boule.