Each Phillips Crab & Shrimp Cake is made with an equal amount of premium, wild-caught lump crab meat and tender pieces of farm-raised shrimp. Based on an original restaurant recipe featuring roasted red peppers, celery, onion and our own exclusive blend of seafood seasonings, these cakes deliver mouthwatering flavor without the time-consuming prep work. Keep it classic with Phillips Cocktail or Tartar Sauce or pair these cakes with a simple spicy remoulade of mayonnaise and sriracha. Adding seafood to your dinner table has never been so simple!
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Bake from Frozen (recommended):
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Place crab cakes on bottom rack of oven. Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake additional 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
Pan Sauté from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for about 1 minute over medium heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan and cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Place on paper towels to remove excess oil before serving.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: place on a microwavable plate. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Crab Meat, Shrimp (Shrimp, Salt, Tripolyphosphate), Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Eggs, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [Stabilizers]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Red Bell Peppers, Celery, Onion, Egg White Powder, Modified Tapioca Starch, Seasoning (Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Salt, Paprika, Spices, Silicon Dioxide [To Prevent Caking]), Salt.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab, Shrimp), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Crispy on the outside, tender and moist on the inside! Wild-caught, whole pollock with a light coating of seasoned breadcrumbs for a flavorful crunch in every bite.
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.