Each Phillips Crab & Shrimp Cake is made with an equal amount of premium, wild-caught lump crab meat and tender pieces of farm-raised shrimp. Based on an original restaurant recipe featuring roasted red peppers, celery, onion and our own exclusive blend of seafood seasonings, these cakes deliver mouthwatering flavor without the time-consuming prep work. Keep it classic with Phillips Cocktail or Tartar Sauce or pair these cakes with a simple spicy remoulade of mayonnaise and sriracha. Adding seafood to your dinner table has never been so simple!
Item #36200Product Specs
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Bake from Frozen (recommended):
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Place crab cakes on bottom rack of oven. Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake additional 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
Pan Sauté from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for about 1 minute over medium heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan and cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Place on paper towels to remove excess oil before serving.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: place on a microwavable plate. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Crab Meat, Shrimp (Shrimp, Salt, Tripolyphosphate), Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Eggs, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [Stabilizers]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Red Bell Peppers, Celery, Onion, Egg White Powder, Modified Tapioca Starch, Seasoning (Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Salt, Paprika, Spices, Silicon Dioxide [To Prevent Caking]), Salt.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab, Shrimp), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.