- Thaw spinach, drain well, chop into 1/2″ pieces and lightly sauté to evaporate remaining liquid. Set aside.
- Place crab meat into a large bowl, handle gently, carefully examine for shell. Set aside.
- Place all cheeses, sour cream and spice (except for about 2 Tbsp. of Parmesan cheese) into saucepan.
- Heat over medium until smooth; do not boil.
- Fold spinach into hot cheese mixture.
- Fold crab meat into mixture.
- Remove from heat, place into lightly greased baking dish or bread boule. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over top.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 10-15 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Serve with crackers, toast points or French bread croutons.
For an individual appetizer idea, portion dip into eight four-ounce ramekins to bake until bubbly and serve with breads or assorted fresh crudités, such as red pepper strips and carrots.