Phillips Vegetarian Shiitake Mushroom Pot Stickers contain a seasoned mix of bok choy, carrots and shiitake mushrooms with aromatic hints of ginger, garlic and sesame, folded into a crisp wheat flour wrapper. Handmade in Asia, our Vegetarian Shiitake Mushroom Pot Stickers bring the flavors of authentic Asian cuisine to your customers. Serve with Phillips Pineapple Sweet Chili Sauce for a sweet and spicy kick.
Item #36563Download spec sheet
Pan Sauté From Thawed (Recommended):
For Six Pot Stickers
1. Remove Pot Stickers from all packaging.
2. Heat ½ Tbsp. (per 6 Gyoza) of vegetable oil in a non stick sauté pan over medium heat for 1 minute.
3. Reduce the heat to medium low and place Gyoza in the pan.
4. Sauté the dumplings till the wrapper is golden brown ( about 2 minutes).
5. Flip the dumplings and sautÃ© another 2 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Add 2 Tbsp. of water to the pan and cover.
7. Continue to cook (about 1 minute) or until water has evaporated. When water is gone the dumplings are ready.
8. Pot Stickers are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
9. Serve hot with Ponzu or Phillips Pineapple Sweet Chili Sauce.
Thawing Pot Stickers:
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 2-3 hours before cooking.
Quick Thaw in Microwave:
1. Remove the Pot Stickers from all packaging and place on a microwavable plate.
2. Heat on high for 15 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds.
3. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed.
4. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Wrapper (Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Tapioca Flour), Shiitake Mushroom, Onion, Cabbage, Carrot, Champignon Mushroom, Spinach, Bread Crumb (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Palm Oil, Yeast, Soy Flour, Spice Extract [Rosemary]), Potato, Celery, Mushroom Vegetarian Sauce, Palm Oil, Enoki Mushroom, Africot Mushroom, Soy Protein, Spring Onion, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Water, Salt, Wheat), White Radish, Sugar, Modified Tapioca Starch, Coriander, Seasoning Sauce (Water, Salt, Wheat, Sugar, Caramel, Acetic Acid, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Seasoning, Dextrose), Tapioca Starch, Garlic, Salt, Ginger, Sesame Oil, Sodium Inosinate And Sodium Guanylate, White Pepper. Contains: Wheat And Soy
Phillips has been crafting superior crab cakes for four generations, using the highest quality ingredients & time-tested recipes perfected by our chefs.
Phillips has captured the taste and texture of freshly caught fish & shellfish with our own signature process, and we do it by hand every step of the way.
Add zest to your menu with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your best-selling appetizers.