Phillips Vegan Shiitake Mushroom Potstickers contain a seasoned mix of bok choy, carrots and shiitake mushrooms with aromatic hints of ginger, garlic and sesame, folded into a crisp wheat flour wrapper. Handmade in Asia, our Vegan Shiitake Mushroom Potstickers bring the unique flavors of Asian-inspired cuisine to your customers. BeVeg Certified Vegan. Serve with Phillips Pineapple Sweet Chili Sauce for a sweet and spicy kick.
Item #36563Product Specs
Pan Sauté From Thawed (Recommended):
For Six Potstickers
1. Remove potstickers from all packaging.
2. Heat ½ Tbsp. (per 6 potstickers) of vegetable oil in a non stick sauté pan over medium heat for 1 minute.
3. Reduce heat to medium low and place potstickers in the pan.
4. Sauté potstickers till wrapper is golden brown ( about 2 minutes).
5. Flip potstickers and sauté another 2 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Add 2 Tbsp. of water to the pan and cover.
7. Continue to cook (about 1 minute) or until water has evaporated.
8. Potstickers are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
9. Serve hot with Phillips Pineapple Sweet Chili Sauce.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 2-3 hours before cooking.
Quick Thaw in Microwave:
1. Remove potstickers from all packaging and place on a microwavable plate.
2. Heat on high for 15 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds.
3. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed.
4. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Wrapper (Wheat Flour, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Tapioca Flour), Shiitake Mushroom, Onion, Cabbage, Carrot, Champignon Mushroom, Spinach, Bread Crumb (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Palm Oil, Yeast, Soy Flour, Spice Extract [Rosemary]), Potato, Celery, Mushroom Vegetarian Sauce, Palm Oil, Enoki Mushroom, Africot Mushroom, Soy Protein, Spring Onion, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Water, Salt, Wheat), White Radish, Sugar, Modified Tapioca Starch, Coriander, Seasoning Sauce (Water, Salt, Wheat, Sugar, Caramel, Acetic Acid, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Seasoning, Dextrose), Tapioca Starch, Garlic, Salt, Ginger, Sesame Oil, Sodium Inosinate And Sodium Guanylate, White Pepper. Contains: Wheat And Soy
Wild-caught blue swimming crab harvested from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, hand-picked & processed at the height of freshness.
Classic seafood soups developed from original family recipes, chock full of the made-from-scratch flavor customers love and ready to serve in just minutes.