Phillips Boardwalk Crab Cakes are made with premium, wild-caught claw crab meat in a savory blend of breadcrumbs, onions, peppers and our own exclusive blend of seasonings for mouth-watering, Maryland-style flavor. These cakes require no thaw time before cooking, are easy to bake or pan sauté, and pair beautifully with Phillips Cocktail or Tartar Sauce. Serve on a potato roll with crispy fries and tangy cole slaw to create a seaside classic from the comfort of your kitchen – or give lunch an easy upgrade by topping your favorite salad with our Boardwalk Crab Cakes and a zesty lemon vinaigrette.
Item #35161Product Specs
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for 1 minute over medium heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
3. Place on paper towels to remove oil before serving.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 14 minutes, flip, and bake additional 7-10 minutes until golden brown.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: remove crab cakes from all packaging and place on a microwavable plate. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Acetic Acid, Mustard Sauce [Acetic Acid, Water, Mustard Flour, Salt, Turmeric, Xanthan Gum], Egg, Worcestershire Sauce [malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Salt, Sugar, Seasoning [Salt, Spices, Paprika], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum [Stabilizer], Tara Gum [Stabilizer], Spices), Crab Meat, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Red Bell Peppers, Onions, Green Bell Peppers, Seafood Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley, Green Onion.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.
Make a delicious first impression with irresistible Phillips appetizers. Simple to prep and serve – it’s hard to believe seafood appetizers can be this easy.
Our extensive line of frozen Seafood Soups & Pastas are based on the original family recipes that we’ve used in Phillips Seafood Restaurants for 60 years.
Maryland is famous for crabs, and Phillips is the premier restaurant for award-winning crab cakes!View Our Locations
Phillips makes it easy to receive quality seafood from the name you've come to trust.View Available Products