Phillips Boardwalk Crab Cakes are made with premium, wild-caught claw crab meat in a savory blend of breadcrumbs, onions, peppers and our own exclusive blend of seasonings for mouth-watering, Maryland-style flavor. These cakes require no thaw time before cooking, are easy to bake or pan sauté, and pair beautifully with Phillips Cocktail or Tartar Sauce. Serve on a potato roll with crispy fries and tangy cole slaw to create a seaside classic from the comfort of your kitchen – or give lunch an easy upgrade by topping your favorite salad with our Boardwalk Crab Cakes and a zesty lemon vinaigrette.
Item #35161Product Specs
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for 1 minute over medium heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
3. Place on paper towels to remove oil before serving.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 14 minutes, flip, and bake additional 7-10 minutes until golden brown.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: remove crab cakes from all packaging and place on a microwavable plate. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Acetic Acid, Mustard Sauce [Acetic Acid, Water, Mustard Flour, Salt, Turmeric, Xanthan Gum], Egg, Worcestershire Sauce [malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Salt, Sugar, Seasoning [Salt, Spices, Paprika], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum [Stabilizer], Tara Gum [Stabilizer], Spices), Crab Meat, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Red Bell Peppers, Onions, Green Bell Peppers, Seafood Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley, Green Onion.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Make a delicious first impression with irresistible Phillips appetizers. Simple to prep and serve – it’s hard to believe seafood appetizers can be this easy.
Our extensive line of frozen Seafood Soups & Pastas are based on the original family recipes that we’ve used in Phillips Seafood Restaurants for 60 years.