Developed by Phillips Seafood Restaurant chefs, each Crab & Shrimp Cake is made with Phillips crab meat and tender shrimp pieces. Roasted red peppers, celery, onion, and our own exclusive seasonings flavor these scrumptious cakes. Phillips Crab & Shrimp Cakes require no thaw time before cooking, are easy to bake or pan-sauté, and pair beautifully with Phillips Cocktail or Tartar Sauce.
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Bake from Frozen (recommended):
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Place crab cakes on bottom rack of oven. Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake additional 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
Pan Sauté from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for about 1 minute over medium heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan and cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Place on paper towels to remove excess oil before serving.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: place on a microwavable plate. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Crab Meat, Shrimp (Shrimp, Salt, Tripolyphophate), Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Eggs, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [stabilizers], Calcium Disodium Edta [sequestrant]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Red Bell Peppers, Celery, Onion, Egg White Powder, Modified Tapioca Starch, Seasoning (Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Salt, Paprika, Spices, Silicon Dioxide [to Prevent Caking]), Salt.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab, Shrimp), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen Seafood Soups, based on the original family recipes that we’ve used in Phillips Seafood Restaurants for 60 years.
Crispy on the outside, tender and moist on the inside! Wild-caught, whole pollock with a light coating of seasoned breadcrumbs for a flavorful crunch in every bite.