Based on the original restaurant recipe developed by Shirley Phillips over 60 years ago, this mini version of our Chesapeake Crab Cake is made with all claw crab meat for a stronger flavor profile. A creamy Maryland-style mix of mayonnaise, breadcrumbs and Worcestershire sauce is accented by hints of tangy mustard, zesty lemon and our own exclusive blend of seafood seasonings. An easy way to add seafood to your menu, Phillips Chesapeake Crab Cake Minis provide consistent size and flavor with no prep time required.
Item #35031Product Specs
Pan Fry from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan over medium-high heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip cakes, reduce heat to medium and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 7 minutes, flip, and bake additional 2-4 minutes until golden brown.
4. Crab cakes are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165ºF.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum and Tara Gum [Stabilizers], Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, and Calcium Disodium Edta [Preservatives]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Classic seafood soups developed from original family recipes, chock full of the made-from-scratch flavor customers love and ready to serve in just minutes.
Phillips Majestic Blue Crab Meat is hand-picked and pasteurized according to Phillips’ strict standards of quality and safety; sourced from Mexico and rated a Good Alternative by Seafood Watch.