Based on the original Phillips Seafood Restaurant recipe developed by Shirley Phillips over 60 years ago, this cake is a miniature version of our Chesapeake Crab Cake. A creamy Maryland style mix with a base of mayonnaise, breadcrumbs, mustard, and Worcestershire, we also add a touch of butter to ensure that they cook up to a rich, golden brown perfection every time. Made with Phillips Claw Meat for a more savory flavor, these minis are small in size, but big in taste! An easy way to add seafood to your menu, Phillips Chesapeake Crab Cake Minis provide consistent size and flavor with no prep time required.
Pan Fry from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan over medium-high heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip cakes, reduce heat to medium and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 7 minutes, flip, and bake additional 2-4 minutes until golden brown.
4. Crab cakes are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165ºF.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum and Tara Gum [Stabilizers], Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, and Calcium Disodium Edta [Preservatives]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Classic seafood soups developed from original family recipes, chock full of the made-from-scratch flavor customers love and ready to serve in just minutes.
Wild-caught blue swimming crab harvested from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, hand-picked & processed at the height of freshness.