Based on the original Phillips Seafood Restaurant recipe developed by Shirley Phillips over 60 years ago, this crab cake is packed full of sweet crab meat. A creamy Maryland style mix with a base of mayonnaise, breadcrumbs, mustard, and Worcestershire, we also add a touch of butter to ensure that they cook up to a rich, golden brown perfection every time. Made with Phillips Claw Meat for a more savory flavor, these cakes are big in taste! An easy way to add seafood to your menu, Phillips Chesapeake Crab Cakes provide consistent size and flavor with no prep time required.
Item #35032Download spec sheet
Pan Fry from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan over medium-high heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip cakes, reduce heat to medium and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
Bake from Thawed:
1. Preheat convection oven to 350ºF.
2. Place cakes on oiled sheet pan and bake at 350ºF for 7-9 minutes.
3. Flip cakes and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Remove packaging and place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Cook for 13 minutes and flip the cakes.
4. Cook for an additional 4-6 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum and Tara Gum [Stabilizers], Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, and Calcium Disodium Edta [Preservatives]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Add zest to your menu with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your best-selling appetizers.
Phillips has captured the taste and texture of freshly caught fish & shellfish with our own signature process, and we do it by hand every step of the way.
Wild-caught blue swimming crab harvested from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, hand-picked & processed at the height of freshness.