Based on the original restaurant recipe developed by Shirley Phillips over 60 years ago, our Chesapeake Crab Cake is made with all claw crab meat for a stronger flavor profile. A creamy Maryland-style mix of mayonnaise, breadcrumbs and Worcestershire sauce is accented by hints of tangy mustard, zesty lemon and our own exclusive blend of seafood seasonings. An easy way to add seafood to your menu, Phillips Chesapeake Crab Cakes provide consistent size and flavor with no prep time required.
Pan Fry from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan over medium-high heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip cakes, reduce heat to medium and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
Bake from Thawed:
1. Preheat convection oven to 350ºF.
2. Place cakes on oiled sheet pan and bake at 350ºF for 7-9 minutes.
3. Flip cakes and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Remove packaging and place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Cook for 13 minutes and flip the cakes.
4. Cook for an additional 4-6 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum and Tara Gum [Stabilizers], Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, and Calcium Disodium Edta [Preservatives]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Simplify seafood with our new line of Pasteurized Proteins! No artificial preservatives, colorings, flavorings, or sweeteners added, so all you taste is delicious seafood.
Classic seafood soups developed from original family recipes, chock full of the made-from-scratch flavor customers love and ready to serve in just minutes.