Based on the original restaurant recipe developed by Shirley Phillips over 60 years ago, our Maryland Style Crab Cakes are packed full of premium, wild-caught crab meat in a creamy base of mayonnaise, breadcrumbs and Worcestershire sauce. Tangy mustard, zesty lemon and our own exclusive blend of seafood seasonings add rich, Maryland-style flavor to these hand-crafted cakes. Pair with Phillips Cocktail or Tartar Sauce, potato salad and cole slaw for a classic Eastern Shore-inspired feast – or serve over your favorite cut of steak with asparagus and hollandaise sauce for an easy Steak Oscar.
Find out Where to Buy near you.
Item #35072Product Specs
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for 1 minute over medium heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
4. Place on paper towels to remove oil before serving.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: place on a microwavable plate. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [stabilizers]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Aromatic cedar planks lock in all of the delicate, smoky flavors of these delicious crab cakes. This recipe is packed full of great taste without the typical hassle of grilling seafood. Use our Maryland Style Crab Cakes for a delicious meal that's simple to prepare!View recipe
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.
As a leader in crab meat, we've consistently provided safer and higher quality products for decades. Our 8 oz. pasteurized crab is wild-caught from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, then hand-picked and processed at the height of freshness.