Based on the original restaurant recipe developed by Shirley Phillips over 60 years ago, this crab cake is packed full of sweet crab meat. We craft each cake by hand with a combination of premium jumbo lump, lump, special and claw crab meat in a creamy, Maryland-style mix. Bright accents of tangy mustard, zesty lemon and our own exclusive blend of seafood seasonings highlight these cakes, which are made in small batches to ensure the highest quality. An easy way to add seafood to your menu, Phillips Signature Crab Cakes provide consistent size and flavor with no prep time required.
Item #35013Product Specs
Pan Fry from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan over medium-high heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip cakes, reduce heat to medium and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Remove packaging and place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Cook for 13 minutes and flip the cakes.
4. Cook for an additional 4-6 minutes.
5. Product is finished when an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
Bake From Thawed:
1. Preheat convection oven to 350°F.
2. Place cakes on oiled sheet pan and bake at 350°F for 7-9 minutes.
3. Flip cakes and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
4. Product is finished when an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum and Tara Gum [Stabilizers], Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, and Calcium Disodium Edta [Preservatives]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Wild-caught blue swimming crab harvested from the tropical waters of Southeast Asia, hand-picked & processed at the height of freshness.
Phillips has captured the taste and texture of freshly caught fish & shellfish with our own signature process, and we do it by hand every step of the way.