Made with Phillips’ famous seafood restaurant recipe, our mini crab cakes contain sweet crab meat blended with a traditional mayonnaise-based sauce and seasoned with breadcrumbs, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Phillips Maryland Style Crab Cake Minis are easy to prepare and perfect for an appetizer, or use to stuff fish, chicken, or mushrooms. Our minis pair beautifully with Phillips Cocktail or Tartar Sauce.
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 9 minutes, flip, and bake additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in pan for about 1 minute over medium-high heat.
2. Reduce to medium heat. Carefully add crab cakes to pan and cook 3 ½ minutes, flip, and cook an additional 2 minutes until golden brown.
3. Place on paper towels to remove excess oil before serving.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
Quick Thaw in Microwave:
1. Remove crab cakes from all packaging and place on a microwavable plate.
2. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [stabilizers]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seafood Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Make a delicious first impression with irresistible Phillips appetizers. Simple to prep and serve – it’s hard to believe seafood appetizers can be this easy.
Add zest to your dishes with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your favorite appetizers.