Based on the original Phillips Seafood Restaurant recipe developed by Shirley Phillips over 60 years ago, this crab cake is packed full of sweet crab meat. A creamy Maryland style mix is accented by hints of tangy mustard and zesty lemon. A touch of butter ensures that they cook up to a rich, golden brown perfection every time. Each cake is gently shaped by hand and made in small batches.
An easy way to add seafood to your menu, Phillips Signature Crab Cakes provide consistent size and flavor with no prep time required.
Pan Fry from Thawed:
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan over medium-high heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip cakes, reduce heat to medium and cook an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Remove packaging and place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Cook for 13 minutes and flip the cakes.
4. Cook for an additional 4-6 minutes.
5. Product is finished when an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
Bake From Thawed:
1. Preheat convection oven to 350°F.
2. Place cakes on oiled sheet pan and bake at 350°F for 7-9 minutes.
3. Flip cakes and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
4. Product is finished when an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [Malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum and Tara Gum [Stabilizers], Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, and Calcium Disodium Edta [Preservatives]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley. Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Make a delicious first impression with irresistible Phillips appetizers. Simply serve as starters or snacks, or add sides and sauces for patron-pleasing entrées.
Add zest to your menu with Phillips’ dipping sauces and savory spice blends – perfect for broiling, grilling or as a dip for your best-selling appetizers.