Based on the original Phillips Seafood Restaurant recipe developed by Shirley Phillips over 60 years ago, this crab cake is packed full of sweet, flavorful crab meat. A creamy Maryland style mix is accented by hints of tangy mustard and zesty lemon. A touch of butter ensures that they cook up to a rich, golden brown perfection every time. Easy to bake or pan sauté, Phillips Maryland Style Crab Cakes offer a convenient restaurant-quality meal that you can prepare at home and pair beautifully with Phillips Cocktail or Tartar Sauce.
Find out Where to Buy near you.
Remove crab cakes from all packaging before cooking. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
Pan Sauté from Thawed (Recommended):
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil per cake in pan for 1 minute over medium heat.
2. Carefully add crab cakes to pan, cook 3 minutes.
3. Flip and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
4. Place on paper towels to remove oil before serving.
Bake from Frozen:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet.
3. Bake for 12 minutes, flip, and bake an additional 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
1. Defrost in the refrigerator 8-10 hours before cooking.
2. Quick Thaw in Microwave: place on a microwavable plate. Heat on high for 30 seconds, flip, and heat another 15 seconds. Microwaves vary, adjust time as needed. Do not fully cook in microwave.
CAUTION: May be extremely hot.
Crab Meat, Sauce (Soybean Oil, Water, Egg, Acetic Acid, Sugar, Salt, Worcestershire Sauce [malt Vinegar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies, Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Spice Flavor], Mustard Powder, Xanthan Gum And Tara Gum [stabilizers]), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast), Seasoning (Salt, Spices, Paprika), Parsley.
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Crab), Egg, Fish (Anchovies), Wheat.
Aromatic cedar planks lock in all of the delicate, smoky flavors of these delicious crab cakes. This recipe is packed full of great taste without the typical hassle of grilling seafood. Use our Maryland Style Crab Cakes for a delicious meal that's simple to prepare!View recipe
Make a delicious first impression with irresistible Phillips appetizers. Simple to prep and serve – it’s hard to believe seafood appetizers can be this easy.
America’s #1 selling brand of frozen Seafood Soups, based on the original family recipes that we’ve used in Phillips Seafood Restaurants for 60 years.